Rosana Gonzaga is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper’ of the Tax practice, based in São Paulo.
Rosana boasts more than 20 years’ experience in tax advice and in tax planning, supporting clients in their routine transactions in various industries, especially infrastructure, power, retail, transportation and mining, as well as in transactions involving complex structures and significant investments. Business-oriented performance, proactivity, constant search for creative solutions and focus on risk mitigation. Deep tax knowledge with focus on indirect taxes. Throughout her career, Rosana specialized in providing advice focused on the taxation of power industry transactions, in particular those involving electricity and natural gas.
• Next Generation Lawyer in Tax
The Legal 500: 2018
• Recommended Lawyer in Tax
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Belo Horizonte Chapters
• The Business Approach to Writing – University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, 2011
• Extension Course in Tax Planning and International Taxation, Brazilian Association of Financial Law – ABDF, Rio de Janeiro, 2007
• Orientation in the US Legal System Program – International Law Institute, 2001
• B.A. in Law, Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais (PUC/MG), 1996