Legal Practice Areas
Download PDF REORGANIZATION AND BANCKRUPTCY
The multidisciplinary nature of restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings demands not only solid experience in the area, but also strong integration with other legal practices.
Members of the firm have solid experience in restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, and are able to represent any player involved, providing effective, creative and safe legal support for each case and client profile.
In addition, we are are able to advise on distressed assets acquisition, DIP Finance and credit assignments.
The differential of the CMA is the strong integration between the different practice areas of the firm, which, given the multidisciplinarity and complexity of restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, allows a wide and effective service delivery.
Our services include:
• Debtor and creditor representation.
• Drafting and negotiating restructuring plans;
• Drafting and negotiating standstill agreements;
• Credit recovery;
• Corporate restructuring;
• Insolvency proceedings;
• Judicial Administrators Representation;
• Bankruptcy Estate Representation;
• Advisory in distresses assets and DIP Finance.
Seja bem-vindo ao melhor conteúdo do CMA.
Vamos enviar somente informativos relevantes e do seu interesse.