São Paulo, Brasília
+55 11 3077-3517
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 360 - 10th floor Vila Nova Conceição - São Paulo, SP - Brazil 04543-000
Carolina Caiado is a partner in Campos Mello of the Public Law and Governmental Affairs practice, based in São Paulo.
Carolina is a lawyer specialized in Administrative Law, Infrastructure and Regulated Sectors, with more than 15 years of experience. She worked as Legal Advisor of the State Secretariat of Economic Development of Minas Gerais, which gave her experience in public-private relations from the perspective of Public Administration.
Administrative Law: Concessions, authorizations and PPPs; Defense Sector Public Procurement Proceedings; Government Contracts; Regulatory Agencies; Courts of Audits; Administrative proceedings; Administrative corruption and improbity; Governmental incentives; Compliance involving the public sector.
Infrastructure and Regulated Sectors: Ports and Navigation; Airports; Highways; Railways; Urban Mobility; Power Sector; Basic Public Sanitation; Urban Concessions; Telecommunications.
• Análise Advocacia 500 | 2019 | Administrative Law | Siderurgy and Mining.
• Chambers&Partners | 2019-2020 | Projects and Infrastructure | Notable Practioner
• Best Lawyers | 2020 and 2021 | Government Practice and Government Relations Practice
• Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Corporate Law from the CEU Law School, in partnership with ISE Business School.
• Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Public Law from the Law School of the University of São Paulo (USP).
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG).
• São Paulo