Commercial Contracts, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate
Carolina Marcondes Sant’Angelo is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Corporate practice, based in São Paulo.
Carolina specializes in business law and represents Brazilian and foreign clients in various mergers & acquisitions (local and cross-border), joint-venture and private equity transactions. Her experience also includes miscellaneous commercial contracts, corporate governance and transaction planning and structuring.
Her client portfolio includes Brazilian and foreign companies in different industries, especially pharmaceuticals and technology.
• Recommended lawyerl in Energy
The Legal 500: 2018
• One of the most admired Brazilian lawyers in Business Contracts
Análise Advocacia 500: 2018
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), São Paulo Chapter
• Master of Law, New York University (NYU), NY, 2013
• Post-Graduation in Corporate Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2010
• Specialization in Business Administration from Getulio Vargas (FGV-SP), 2008
• B.A. in Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2004