Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
Felipe is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Litigation and Arbitration practice, based in São Paulo.
His has a strong background in administrative and judicial litigation in the areas of civil, commercial and public law, with particular emphasis in civil liability, operations involving financial institutions, insurance, infrastructure and construction, technology, consumer issues, real estate matters, debt securities, recovery of credits and contracts.
Felipe litigates on behalf of clients in all administrative spheres and instances, evaluating the probability of success and the likely costs, benefits and time frame for the litigation.
He stands out with a wide practice of domestic and international arbitrations, involving several sectors of the economy.
Also, he renders advice to companies in civil and commercial law in general and seeks to offer the best guidance for commercial practices of his clients and also to represent them in judicial disputes in regular courts as well as in the Superior Tribunal of Justice (the highest court for non-constitutional matters) and the Federal Supreme Court.
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo Chapters
• Member of the Brazilian Academy of Civil Procedure (ABDPC)
• Post-Graduation in Civil Procedure Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), 2009
• Post-Graduation in Civil Law, Universidade Candido Mendes (UCAM), 2002
• B.A. in Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), 2000