Ivandro Ristum Trevelim is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Real Estate practice, based in São Paulo.
Legal specialist in Real Estate and construction law, with 25 years of experience in the Brazilian real estate market, including business and legal consultancy for purchase and sale of urban, farmland and industrial areas; commercial and residencia leases; structuring of real estate developments, logistic centers and shopping malls; structuring of real estate financing, real estate investment funds; construction; agribusiness, among others.
He provides for legal advice in all real estate investment transactions, both for Brazilian and foreign investors and among his clients are native and international companies in all sectors of the real estate market.
Recent edition as Chambers and Partners Latin America indicated Ivandro as a ranked lawyer, being described by clients as “very knowledgeable, well-grounded and solution-oriented.”
Ivandro is also the president of the Rural Land Commission at the IBRADIM (the Brazilian Institute for Real Estate Law).
• Leading individual in Real Estate
Chambers Latin America: 2012 , 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
• Recommended Lawyer in Real Estate
The Legal 500: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 2019 and 2020
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo Chapters
• Member of Board of Debates of Real Estate Law (MDDI)
• President of the Rural Land Commission at the IBRADIM (the Brazilian Institute for Real Estate Law).
• Ph-D in Civil Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 2014
• Master in Civil and Real Estate Law, Universidade de São Paulo, 2008
• Post-Graduation in Corporate Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2002
• Post-Graduation in Real Estate Business Practice, Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado (FAAP), 2002
• B.A. in Law, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 1998