Jaqueline Suryan is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Insurance and Reinsurance sector, based in São Paulo.
She has more than 16 years of experience advising clients in complex transactions involving insurance, reinsurance, private pensions, and healthcare matters.
She is invited as speaker in several seminars and events of the market and is the author of the book “Healthcare plans under Constitutional perspective” (Os Planos de Saúde sob a Ótica Constitucional), by Appris Editors, and other several articles and chapters related to the market.
• Recognized as Next Generation Partner in Insurance Practice in Brazil by The Legal 500 in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
• Recognized as Most Admired Lawyer in the Insurance Practice in Brazil by Análise Advocacia 500 in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
• Recognized as Most Admired Female Lawyer in the Insurance, Civil, and Financial Operations practices in Brazil by Análise Advocacia Mulher in 2020.
• Vice-President of the Private Pensions National Group of the International Insurance Law Association (AIDA).
• Member of the Brazilian Constitutional Law Institute (IBDC) and the Brazilian Institute of Private Pensions and Supplementary Healthcare (IPCOM).
• Legal officer and leader of the LGBTI+ team of IDIS, the Institute for Diversity and Inclusion in the Insurance Sector.
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), São Paulo Chapter
• Law degree, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
• Master’s degree in State Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
• MBA. in Insurance and Private Pensions Business Management, Fundação Instituto de Administração