Marcella is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper who heads the Insurance and Reinsurance practice of the firm and shares her time between São Paulo and running the Brazil desk at DLA Piper’s London office.
Marcella is a delegate of Leadership Alliance for Women – LAW, DLA Piper’s mentoring program, in addition to being a member of the firm’s executive committee.
Marcella has in depth experience in the insurance and reinsurance industry, from a national and international perspective. She advises clients from corporate transactions to contentious matters, such as mergers and acquisitions, multijurisdictional corporate reorganisations, high profile claims and complex insurance regulatory matters in Brazil and the UK. She also has significant knowledge of the Lloyd’s market. In the course of her career, she has also built strong relationships with regulators in Brazil and the UK.
Prior to joining Campos Mello Advogados, Marcella was an associate at DLA Piper in London. She has had the experience of working in the insurance market in London, including Lloyd’s of London.
• Recognized as Most Admired Lawyer in the Insurance, Business Contracts and Regulatory Practices in Brazil by Análise Mulher – 2022
• Recommended Lawyer in Insurance and Reinsurance in Brazil by Leaders League – 2022
• Recommended lawyer in Insurance
The Legal 500: 2018 to 2021
• Recognized as a Thomson Reuters Stand-out Lawyers 2021
• Marcella is recognized as an “Acritas Star – independently rated lawyer”: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
“She has an extensive knowledge of the matter. She is very fast to answer queries. The quality of her work, language, content. “
“Marcella is a super qualified lawyer with excellent international experience and is very pragmatic. She is committed to the work, to the deadlines, and to the people.”
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), São Paulo Chapter
• Member and Co-chair of the Insurance Committee of Lex Anglo Brazil since 2015.
• University College London, LLM International Business Law, 2011
• Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado, São Paulo, Brazil, Bachelor in Laws (LL.B.), 2006
Seja bem-vindo ao melhor conteúdo do CMA.
Vamos enviar somente informativos relevantes e do seu interesse.