Marcella Hill is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper who heads the Insurance and Reinsurance sector of the firm shares her time between São Paulo and running the Brazil desk at DLA Piper’s London office. She leads the Pro Bono initiative in the firm and the SESG taskforce, in addition to being a member of the firm’s executive committee.
Marcella has significant experience in insurance and reinsurance industry, from a national and international perspective. She advises clients from corporate transactions to contentious matters, such as mergers and acquisitions, multijurisdictional corporate reorganisations, high profile claims and complex insurance regulatory matters in Brazil and the UK. She also has significant knowledge of the Lloyd’s market.
• Marcella is recognized as an “Acritas Star – independently rated lawyer”. 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
“She has an extensive knowledge of the matter. She is very fast to answer queries. The quality of her work, language, content. “
“Marcella is a super qualified lawyer with excellent international experience and is very pragmatic. She is committed to the work, to the deadlines, and to the people.”
• Recommended lawyer in Insurance
The Legal 500: since 2018
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro Chapters
• Member and Co-chair of the Insurance Committee of Lex Anglo Brazil since 2015.
• University College London, LLM International Business Law, 2011
• Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado, São Paulo, Brazil, Bachelor in Laws (LL.B.), 2006
Seja bem-vindo ao melhor conteúdo do CMA.
Vamos enviar somente informativos relevantes e do seu interesse.