Labor and Pensions
Marcio Meira de Vasconcellos is a partner is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Labor practice, based in Rio de Janeiro.
He has an extensive practice on managing and monitoring strategic activities focused on labor, employment, pensions and benefits matters.
His experience also includes assistance on due diligences, participation on mergers and acquisitions procedures, employees transfer and expatriates matters. Marcio also participates on negotiations with unions regarding collective bargaining agreements and has extensive experience on collective rights and HR procedures.
Marcio assists Brazilian and international companies, such as one of the biggest energy companies in Brazil, as well as infrastructure, real state and oil and gas corporations in litigation, consultancy and advisory matters.
• Recommended Lawyer in Labor
The Legal 500: 2017
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro Chapter
• Post-Graduation in Labor Law and Procedure, Universidade Candido Mendes (UCAM)
• Specialization in Comparative Labor Law Policy, The London School of Economics and Political Science
• B.A. in Law, Universidade Candido Mendes (UCAM)
Seja bem-vindo ao melhor conteúdo do CMA.
Vamos enviar somente informativos relevantes e do seu interesse.