Rafaella Chiachio is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Corporate practice, based in São Paulo. Her experience is focused in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, multi-jurisdictional operations, listed companies, corporate governance, Telecom and Technology.
Before joining Campos Mello Advogados, Rafaella worked in the corporate area of law firms in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo and as an internal lawyer for Telecom Italia Group in the Corporate and Tax Area of TIM Brasil, the controlling shareholder of TIM Participações S.A. (a company listed on Bovespa and NYSE).
Rafaella also served as a foreign lawyer at the DLA Piper office in New York (NY), United States.
• Recognized by “Análise Advocacia 500” – as one of the most admired lawyers in Brazil on Corporate practice: 2016 and 2019
• Recognized by “Análise Advocacia 500” – as one of the most admired lawyers in Brazil on Corporate and Corporate Contracts: 2020
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo Chapters
• Member of the Legal Committee of Abrasca – Brazilian Association of Listed Companies
• Post-Graduation in Corporate and Capital Markets Law, Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-Rio), 2011
• Specialization in Oil & Gas Regulation and Businesses, Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-Rio), 2008
• B.A. in Law, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), 2007
Seja bem-vindo ao melhor conteúdo do CMA.
Vamos enviar somente informativos relevantes e do seu interesse.