+55 11 3077 3529
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 360 - 10th floor Vila Nova Conceição - São Paulo, SP - Brazil 04543-000
Rafaella Chiachio is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados’ Corporate and Energy practices, based in São Paulo. Her experience is focused in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, listed companies and corporate governance, foreign investment, private equity, energy and infrastructure.
Before joining Campos Mello Advogados, Rafaella was an associate in TozziniFreire Advogados, being part of the Corporate and Oil & Gas practice in Rio de Janeiro.
Rafaella has also worked for Telecom Italia Group in the Corporate and Tax Area of TIM Brasil, controlling shareholder of TIM Participações S.A., a company listed on Bovespa and NYSE and in the Corporate, Foreign Investment and Commercial Contracts practice group of Castro Barros Sobral, Gomes Advogados.
• Ranked in “Análise Advocacia 500” as one of the most admired lawyers in Brazil: 2016 and 2019
• Practical Law Company/Thomson Reuters “Corporate Governance and Directors Duties in Brazil”, 2016.
• “Mergers & Acquisitions – 4th Edition – Brazilian Chapter”, Global Legal Insights, April, 2015.
• Global Legal Insights Mergers & Acquisitions – Third Edition, Global Legal Group, 2014.
• Global Legal Insights Mergers & Acquisitions – Second Edition, Global Legal Group, 2013.
• Private Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide – Brazilian Chapter, Practical Law Company, August 2013.
• Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide – Brazilian Chapter, Practical Law Company, April 2012.
• Corporate Governance and Directors Duties Handbook – Brazilian Chapter, Practical Law Company, July 2011.
• Public Mergers and Acquisitions Multi-jurisdictional Guide – Brazilian Chapter, Practical Law Company, May 2011.
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo Chapters
• Member of the Legal Committee of Abrasca – Brazilian Association of Listed Companies
Post-Graduation in Corporate and Capital Markets Law, Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-Rio), 2011
Specialization in Oil & Gas Regulation and Businesses, Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-Rio), 2008
B.A. in Law, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), 2007
Rio de Janeiro