Renato Lopes is a partner in Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the Tax practice, based in São Paulo.
He has an extensive practice in tax litigation, experienced in the Judicial and Administrative Courts. He also has significant experience in VAT/indirect tax matters, as well as in state and municipal taxes, social security, customs duties and excise taxes. Represented major companies in tax lawsuits, administrative procedures and consultations at the government tax departments in Brazil.
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo Chapters
• Brazilian Association of Financial and Tax Law (ABDF)
• Recommended Lawyer in Tax
The Legal 500: 2016
• Next Generation Lawyer in Tax
The Legal 500: 2017
• MBA in International Accounting with Emphasis on International Standards, IFRS Trevisan, 2014
• LLM Commerce and Trade Law, Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais (IBMEC), 2007
• Specialization in Tax, Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários (IBET), 2006
• B.A. in Law, Universidade Candido Mendes (UCAM), 2006
Seja bem-vindo ao melhor conteúdo do CMA.
Vamos enviar somente informativos relevantes e do seu interesse.