Rio de Janeiro
T +55 21 3262-3014
Rua Lauro Müller, 116 – 25th floor Condomínio do Edifício Rio Sul Center Botafogo – Rio Janeiro, RJ – Brazil - 22.290-906
Domiciano Noronha de Sá is a partner of Campos Mello Advogados Intellectual Property practice, based in Rio de Janeiro.
Domiciano focuses his practice on issues involving intellectual property, including patent consulting services and litigation.
Domiciano’s experience in patent litigation includes advising clients on enforcement strategies.
Before joining Campos Mello Advogados, Domiciano served as a lawyer at a prominent Brazilian law firm for 12 years.
• Represented a Brazilian Stock Broker company in a patent litigation related to a home broker software;
• Represented a renowned Brazilian company in agrochemicals patent litigations;
• Represented a well-known pharmaceutical company in a patent case against the Brazilian Food and Drug Administration (ANVISA).
• Advised a renowned pharmaceutical company on IP issues.
• Pipeline Patents, Nov 2011
• LL.M. Corporate Law, IBMEC 2012
• B.A., Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica 2003
• Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro
• Industrial Property Agent – Brazilian Patent Office (INPI), Rio de Janeiro
• Rio de Janeiro